Wednesday 25 February 2009

Introduction

OK, well what's this for? I program for a living - mainly asp dot net, but also SQL and classic asp. For a while now I've been collecting notes on how to do certain things - some neat solutions to problems I've found, some things I come up against time and time again but can never remember how to do, some common "gotchas" I've come up against.

And I figured I'd move it into a blog.

Why? Well, partly because it's easier for me to index and find things in a blog format. Partly because it's stuff other people might use. So if you find something useful on here, just enjoy. No need to comment unless I've made a fundamental error :)

1 comment:

  1. I think you shouldn't have moved it into a blog. But I will comment on every fundamental error you made, if you want.

    ReplyDelete